JAGUAR 880 - 840Performance to Spare
JAGUAR 880 – 840
The JAGUAR 800 Series delivers value and performance for producers and custom harvesters alike!
JAGUAR 880-840. New design. Powerful performance.
- Spacious, high-comfort VISTA CAB with excellent all-round visibility
- CEBIS for easy operation and fast monitoring of all key machine data
- Mechanical drive for front attachments with convenient quick coupling system for power transmission
- Standardized front attachment interface to JAGUAR 900 series allows easy use of front attachments on both machine types
- Quick-stop brake for the main drive, chopping mechanism stops quickly to provide high level of safety
- EASY features such as AUTO FILL, CAM PILOT etc. for significant reduction in operator workload
Engines from 408 to 626 hp.
|Output according to ECE R120 at 1800 rpm
Extremely maintenance-friendly design.
- Once the housing has been opened, you have a perfect view of the knives and shear bar
- It takes just ten minutes to separate the knife drum and the intake on the JAGUAR
- Important engine maintenance is carried out quickly; all service points can be accessed easily from all four sides
- The automatic central lubrication unit with storage for 2.11 gal. (8l) of grease is sufficient for around 120 hours of operation
- Large side panels with a new opening system allow unrestricted access to the cooling system, the Corn Cracker and the accelerator
- The Corn Cracker can be removed quickly and easily
- If maintenance is required, the accelerator can also be removed by two people in the space of an hour
- The on-board compressed air supply can be used for many different cleaning tasks
- The service lighting makes it possible to carry out maintenance work during the hours of darkness, too